Effective Partnerships Through Art of Hosting
I'm interested in re-sparking the great dialogue I had at the March Art of Hosting training on Effective Partnerships.
What do you think is necessary for people to best, and most effectively, work together? And how do we use the skills from Art of Hosting to do that? I'm interested in your thoughts.
These are my notes from the discussion I called:
- Effective partnerships means 1) Doing things together 2) Sharing purpose and vision
- True partnership takes time
- Focus on the productivity
- Building plan together
- Focusing on similarities in the work that needs to be done
- Very effective, continual collaboration
- Good planning is involved
- Takes knowing differences, everyone’s interest/building relationships
- Building a Memorandum of Understanding – logic model
- Develop plan, sharing leadership
I look forward to hearing what you have to say!